Saturday, June 1, 2019

Check out the June Release from Divinity Designs!


Good morning!
So glad you have joined us as we share projects made with the new 

My first project is made with the new Cascade Fold Card with Layers Dies.  I decided to do a white on white card that would work great for a wedding.  The sentiment is from Happily Ever After.  I was able to emboss the layers with the Flourishes Embossing Folder.
  And I used the following additional dies:


Here is my second project:


I made this fun masculine card with the new Globe and Stand Dies and Color My World stamp set.  I also used a Circle and a Pierced Circle.  The papers are from our sister company Artistic Outpost called Vagabond Treasures.

To see more inspiration using the June Release, head over to the Divinity Designs BLOG.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a beautiful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

  1. I have an important wedding card to make (granddaughter) ...I hope I can find the instructions for this fold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails