Saturday, August 29, 2009

Burgundy Birthday Blessings

Hey ya'll! I'm back with another card using the Happy Birthday set from Our Daily Bread designs! When I saw the inspiration challenge this morning I had to make this before going to work for a couple of hours today! I was inspired by some gorgeous wall covering in a burgundy and rose color combo. I stamped the Rose Red layer with one of the stamps in the StampinUp! set called Friends 24-7 in Burgundy ink, then ran it through my little bug and sponged the edges. I colored the image with copics C1,C3,C5,E74,G21,G99,R37,R85 and Y21. I used various Spellbinders dies to cut the image out. Then I used my new Spellbinders Lattice border threaded it with ribbon and folded it over the edges. I added some bling and butterflies to finish the card! Thanks for looking! I should be back soon with a sneak peek at the upcoming September releases from Our Daily Bread designs! You're gonna love them!!!! See ya!

Paper-Regal Rose, Rose Red, Vanilla
Ink-Memento Black, Bravo Burgundy
Accessories-Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, bling, MS butterfly punch, copics, ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo Sandee

    Absolutely beautiful!!
    I love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandee this is sooooo gorgeous!!! You RULE this set my friend!!! Your colors and layout are beautiful! Love what you did with the nestie border! Wow! I'm about speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sandee!! I love your creations with this set!! Your use of the lattice Spellbinders set is breathtaking!! The rich colors are so royal and elegant!! Wowzer girl!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails