Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rudolph With Your Big Nose

Hi!!! I made this tonight even though I am exhausted! I needed the therapy! This is for the color challenge today, Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Kraft and a neutral. I embossed the Kraft layer with a Cuttlebug folder. The deer image is from SU! Winter Post set and is stamped in Red and cut out with a nestie and layered in nesties. The red strip is punched with Martha's border punch and the brown strip is scored in a lattice pattern with my scor-pal. I added organdy ribbon and some Martha thread I found on sale at Michael's. Then I went a little too far and added the tiny bling to Rudy's nose! I think it's a little too big but it's done now! No turning back with bling! haha! Going to bed now! Thanks for looking and have a great day tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful design and love the bling on the nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card, Sandee!!! That embossed BG is gorgeous!! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Sandee!! Love the colors, embossing, use of the border punch, layout....o.k. everything about it!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails