Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Copic Colored Birthday


Hi ya'll! Hope you had a great day today! I had the day off and got a few things done! Yay! I made this card this afternoon with one of this month's releases from Our Daily Bread designs called Happy Birthday. I colored the image with every copic in the world! hehehe!

Actually, here are the numbers: B34,E74,G21,G99,RV11,RV14,RV19,RV29,V15,W1,Y17,Y21,YG67,YR65,YR68!

Then I cut it out with Spellbinders Label Three and layered it with another SB label die cut. The background is the swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder. I added a Martha fence border at the bottom, threaded with SU! Always Artichoke ribbon. I used my Stamp-a-ma-Jig to line up the sentiment. Then I made a little bouquet with SU! leaves die, Martha punches, and flower soft! Finished the card with Martha's little butterflies and some pretty pink rhinestones. Well, I thought I was done but really wanted something else, so I carefully peeled the white layer up on the corners and added cuttlebug corners (cut in half diagonally and trimmed) to each corner! Ok! Now I'm done! Check out these three ladies' blogs! Each one of these ladies has created a beautiful, inspiring card using the other ODBD August release called Jesus!

Thanks for looking and hope you have a great night!

8 comments:

  1. ***THUD*** OMGOSH Sandee!!!!! This is OUTSTANDINGLY, STUNNINGLY, GORGEOUS!!!!! Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!! WOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what she said, this is just beautiful!

    Now I need those cb corners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooo Sandee....

    Absolutely beautiful!!
    And the corners are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee....another beauty. Adding the corners really added zing to your card. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it so much I just tried to CASE it. Here is a link to mine. Thanks so much for such a wonderful idea.
    http://karensinspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous and beautifully colored, Sandee!!! Beautiful details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my absolute favorite using this set Sandee! Magnificently done!! I love your coloring and your design with the flowers, corners, etc is stunning. You sure have not received enough exposure for this beauty. I am doing my post now and I will link it!! You rock girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job, Sandee!! Just wonderful details! And I like your linking the other gals too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails