Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Be Still


Good morning!  It's time for another Cuttlebug Be Inspired Wednesday!  
Our challenge this week is to make an easel card!  They are really easy and fun to make!  I am using gorgeous designer paper from My Mind's Eye!  It's so pretty!  
And I think it is so fitting for these beautiful stamps from Our Daily Bread designs!   
 
 
 
The background layer is embossed with the Cuttlebug Victoria Folder and then sponged. 
I added lots of tiny flowers from the Cuttlebug Floral Borders Dies.  
I ended up sponging everything, even the lace and gingham ribbon! 
I am a spongaholic after all! 
Here is what the inside looks like!




Here are the supplies I used:

SU! Naturals Vanilla Cardstock
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Ink
Stazon Black Ink
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Spellbinders Oval and Scalloped Oval
 Pearls
Lace and Gingham Ribbon
Bow Easy
Distressing Tool


So glad you visited with me today!  

You can see what the rest of the Cuttlebug Challenge Team made here!
Their cards will WOW! you for sure!!! 

My Siggy

3 comments:

  1. Sandee, WOW, this is gorgeous!!! I love that you have sponged the lace and the ribbon...such a cool idea to mute things down a bit. As usual you have added so many little amazing details and created another masterpiece!!! B e a u t i f u l !!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I have no idea how you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee, your card is absolutely breathtaking, as usual! I admire all you details. So much love in every card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails