Monday, June 28, 2010

Mighty To Save


Oh my goodness!  I am so excited to help Betty with the color challenge on SCS today!  And yes, I was a little nervous with the color choices!  But here goes anyway!  I even got the dessert option in there but not sure you can see because I embossed the designer paper and sponged it too!  The Kraft dp is stamped with a pretty wheat stamp that is from a new Our Daily Bread set releasing on the first!   The scripture and the little border are from this month's new sets called Scripture Series 1 and Fleur de Lis Borders.

Here are the supplies I used:

SU! Kraft, Vanilla, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay
SU! Kraft Designer Paper
Stazon Black Ink
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Ink
SU! Bermuda Bay Marker
Spellbinders Circle Die and Lotus Die
SU! Kraft Ribbon


Thanks for stopping by!

My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. Love the layering AND all those extra little elements making your card really a beautiful work of art in itself. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails