Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's Almost Valentine's Day!


Hello!  Glad you are here today!!

If you are here for the Our Daily Bread blog hop that began yesterday morning 
and ends tonight at 8pm please go HERE!!!

The Passionately Artistic Blog is continuing with the Valentine's Day theme today!  My card was quick and easy to make except for the stickles drying time!  I used a sheet of Cosmo Cricket DeLovely designer paper and embossed it with the Cuttlebug Hearts folder.  The strip at the bottom is punched with an EKSuccess border punch.  I added ribbon and the pink flower rhinestone.  The image is called Heart Tree by Stampabilites.  I colored the hearts with copics to match the designer paper colors.  The sentiment is masked from The SU! set called Lots of Thoughts.  After cutting out the image and the layers behind it with Spellbinders Ovals, I added pink stickles to the pink hearts and Stardust stickles to the yellow hearts.  And that is that!  This really didn't didn't take more than 30 minutes or so except for the drying time!  Most of my cards take about 1 to 2 hours to make so this was nice!

Thank you for stopping by today!  Hope you have a wonderful day! 


My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sandee!! I just love your colors, the heart tree and the texture you added. Stunning Valentine my friend. Have a great day!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is sweet! I love the texture on the DP! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails