Thursday, February 3, 2011

Scrapbooking with ODBD Stamps!

I would rather Walk with God in the Dark than go Alone in the Light.
Mary Gardiner Brainard

 Good morning!  

I don't usually share too much of my personal life here but I really wanted to show you what I made for my daughter and her hubby for Christmas!  I made scrapbook pages of each of my grandchildren and put them in great scrapbook frames I purchased from Michael's.  I waited for a good sale since I was buying four of them!  And each page has a wonderful sentiment or scripture stamped on it with Our Daily Bread designs stamps!  ODBD stamps are great for all paper crafts, from card making to scrap-booking to altered items!  
The photo above is my oldest granddaughter, my beautiful sweet Eileen!  
She is so smart and wants to be an astronaut when she grows up!

 In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.
Proverbs16:9

I kept all of the layouts simple and uniform.  I used Core'dinations card stock on each background in black and a mustard color to match the decor of my daughter's home.  Each photo was taken by me!  I printed them in black and white.  This is my adorable grandson Merrick and he is all boy!  He is full of energy and has a wonderful, quirky sense of humor like his Grandpa and Uncle Clay!

How great is the Love the Father has lavished on us that we should be called Children of God!
1 John 3:1 


I dressed up each of the girls pages with beautiful lace, tulle, pretty winged embellishments and 
little pink rhinestones!  For Merrick's page, I added ribbon and Spellbinders key die cuts to keep the masculine feel.  The above photo is sweet little Adalynn on her third birthday.  
Addie is the little mommy and she is just as beautiful as her big sister!


Grow in Grace...
2 Peter 3:18


And this is little Eva Karis!  We were just blessed with her arrival on October 31st!  They are calling her Karis which means Grace in the Greek language.  She is growing like a little weed and already shows the same signs of beauty as her sisters!  It is so fun to see her grow during this first year! 


Here is a photo of how they look on their wall.




What do you think?  I love how they look together!  I am so blessed!  
My daughter added a great wall decal she purchased through Back40Life.


Well, thanks for staying with me through this long post! 
And thanks for letting me show my Grammie side for a little bit! 
God has been good to me!


Here are the supplies I used:


Core'dinations cardstock
Tulle and Ribbon and Lace
Wood Embellishment and Pink Rhinestones and Screw Head Brads
Spellbinders Key die and thin chipboard and key chain thingie





3 comments:

  1. Well, I happen to think they are GORGEOUS and I'm not a bit biased! ;)
    Still love them, Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee,

    Gorgeous scrapbooking pages! I love that lace ribbon and, of course, the ODBD stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee this was such a great project! Thanks for sharing it with all of us! What special gifts these made!!! Hope you had a great time at the show!!! Wish I could have come! Maybe next time around! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails