Thursday, July 21, 2011

A,B, and C


Hi there!  It's almost the weekend!!!  Wishing my life away again!  LOL!!!

Well, after casing Patter the other day, I was inspired to begin my own Faith Journal!  And so I made this first page (really second page, I started with the word Hope, seen here) using one of the new Large Scrapbook Words that ODBD just came out with.  I combined it with the Amazing Grace lyrics and Amazing Grace Hymn Background. The lyrics fit perfectly in the Spellbinders Lattice Rectangle!  


But then, I decided to actually follow along in Patter's ABC Scripture challenge.  Guess what?  Amazing was not the first word I was supposed to use!  Oh well, I guess that will be ok anyway, since the page I did the other day was not the right 'H' word either!  But now I am trying to follow along with the proper words!  So the second word is Bible.  I made a little banner for the title and used a Spellbinders die for my Bible.  I stamped the scripture from the He Is Risen set onto the page and then stamped the cross on another paper and cut it out.  I added the thread and glued the cross to the other page.  
Then it was just a matter of butterflies and lace!  


The third word is Confidence.  I still am not sure this page is finished!  I used a couple of discarded pieces from other projects to frame the scripture from the ODBD set called Dad.  The rest of the scripture is written in.  I made the flower with crepe paper and added a vintage button from my stash.  

And so, this begins my Faith Journal!  
I am enjoying the time studying the scriptures while making something creative!  
Thanks again Patter for the jump start!

One more week before the new release of ODBD stamps!  
Are you on pins and needles?  
LOL!!!



My Siggy

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails