Monday, April 2, 2012

Faux Pressed Flowers


Hi there!  I have another sweet kitten card to share today!  
In case you are looking for the ODBD April release day blog hop, 
just scroll down to the next post or click HERE

The TLC challenge on Splitcoast today is Faux Pressed Flowers.  The tutorial called for paper flowers but I used some SU satin flowers I have had in my stash for some time.  Turned out ok I think.  You just glue the flowers down and then run them through your Cuttlebug with whatever embossing folder you like best!  Very easy and cool outcome!  I colored this sweet kitten from the new ODBD set called Cat Sympathy with copics.  I cut it out with a Spellbinders Oval and popped it up on a Spellbinders Floral Oval.  A strip of white lace, some humongous pearls, and some pretty pink Cheery Lynn Designs butterflies complete the card!  So glad you stopped by!  Enjoy your evening!
My Siggy

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails