Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Wednesday!


I love this sweet kitten image!  She is just so fun to color!  She is part of the new ODBD Cat Sympathy set.  But this is definitely not a sympathy card!  The new Pet Sympathy sets fill a great need in the stamping world but the images are so versatile that you can use them alone for other types of cards!  I colored the image with copics and cut it out with a circle Spellbinders and matted it with a Lacey Circle Spellbinders.  The base card is covered with SU! designer paper with a strip of red card stock.  I had actually made the base card a long time ago and didn't use it!  So I pulled it out of my scraps, determined to finally create a card with it!  I rounded the corners and added the pretty eyelet lace to the edge.  Then I added the Bow Easy bow and the Martha butterflies.  Finished the card with black rhinestones! 

I made this for the Passionately Artistic Blog!  
We invite you to visit the blog today and link your latest project! 

Thanks for coming by!  Have a wonderful day!
My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails