Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Final Guest Week at Word Art Wednesday


Oh I am so sad to see the month end!  Is it just me, or is this year flying by?!!!  This is my final week as Guest DT at the Word Art Wednesday Blog and I have thoroughly enjoyed it!  And now I get to show you the whole completed book that I made with this month's Word Art!  First though, here is this week's Word Art and my art journal page:




I started with a piece of chipboard from packaging.  I used Mod Podge to attach some pretty designer paper and once it dried I ran it through my cuttlebug with the Wicker Weave folder.  I used paint, ink, dictionary pages, various embellishments, and the following Our Daily Bread designs stamp sets:


I truly had so much fun with the Word Art Wednesday gang!  Thanks to Karen and the entire team for allowing me to join you this month!  I had a blast!

And thanks always to all of you for visiting with me today!  Take care and God Bless You!


My Siggy

4 comments:

  1. Sweet Sandee: I can hardly believe that the month has slipped away so quickly. I have thoroughly enjoyed having you as a Guest Designer at Word Art Wednesday. Your art journal has been such a blessing to me, and to so many of our followers. You are a treasure, and I praise and thank God for allowing us to meet, and for having you with us. God is SO GOOD, and He has blessed me personally by your participation.
    Praise be to God for this awesome month! May He bless you for blessing others.
    Love in Jesus Christ,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee, my friend, this is one FABULOUS project!! I absolutely love the colors, so soft and beautiful! Oh, but don't let me forget all of the stunning details....this is AMAZING!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project. The color scheme is very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I am totally blown away by this art journal! Every page is incredible! Beautiful and creative! Can't wait to see your hop card tomorrow! Blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails