Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thanks!


Hello everyone!  I made this for the Passionately Artistic Blog!  This is a place where you can link up your latest projects to get a little more exposure.  We would love for you to join us!  

I used the following challenges at SCS:

CT0612-Diamonds and Pearls (This is only for Fan Club members, so join!)

I used a new ODBD set called Thank You Sentiments.  I colored the little picnic basket with copics and used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the sentiment along the side.  I inked only part of the sentiment with a black SU! marker before stamping.  The bow was made with Becca's Peg Bow Maker and glued down with Beacon 3-in-1 glue.  I added a little bling to the butterflies to complete the card.

Here is another card I made with a new set from ODBD:


 This set is called Crown of Thorns and is just so awesome!  I kept this one really clean and simple, just adding the charm with some twine with a little Beacon glue!

So glad you stopped by today!  
Before you go, I wanted to let you know that ODBD is having two huge stamp set sales! 

and 

Hurry and save today!  The sale lasts until Saturday, June 30, 2012!

See you again soon!


My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails