Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Good Morning!


Hi there!  Hope you are doing good today!  
It is a rainy day in my neck of the woods, but I love rainy days! 

For today's Sketch With a Twist at Mark's Finest Papers, the twist is there is no sketch!  LOL!!!  In other words, anything goes!  I used MFP's Adirondack Summer stamp set.  I have always loved cats and this one sitting on the Adirondack chair is so cute!  The designer paper is StampinUp!  I'm sure it is retired, but I don't have a new catalog to check.  The flower is cut from that same paper.  Just added some pretty gingham ribbon and big ole button to finish the card!  

This is my final week guest designing for Mark's Finest Papers.  I've enjoyed my time and really appreciate the opportunity!  Hope you all have a great day and I will see you again tomorrow!
My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails