Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Winter Crocus


Hello!!!  It's another beautiful morning! Hope you are doing well!

If you are here for Randi's Surprise Birthday Blog Hop, 
please scroll to the next post or click HERE.

Here is a card I made for the Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations Challenge.  The theme this week is flowers.  I used this great set called Winter Crocus.  I colored the image with copics and cut it out with a Spellbinders Die.  Then I framed it with a couple of layers of Spellbinders Die.  Even though this is several layers, it is still pretty CAS for me!  LOL!!  I actually had another purple layer under the top three layers and then remembered the whole CAS requirement of this challenge!!!  Sometimes cards just take on a life of their own!  

Anyway, so glad you stopped in!  Hope you come back soon!

My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty Sandee! Love the color combo!!! I have to tell you... I'm so loving your little birds hopping around their cage I'm having trouble keeping my eyes off them! Such fun!!! Hope you are doing ok my friend! I've had so much computer trouble this week I feel out of touch!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee, I am proud to say this beautiful card now belongs to me! Thank you so much for giving it to me for my birthday!! I love it! :)
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails