Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy Saturday!


I've got some more Christmas cards done for the month!  Isn't this a gorgeous image?!
This lovely Santa is by LaBlanche.



The image is cut out in various shapes and lightly sponged along the edges.  
I colored in his face with copics. 


I kept these clean and simple in keeping with my CAS Christmas card challenge to myself!  
A few of the cards have some pretty lace, a snowflake, a button and a tiny bow.  
Some just have embossing details.

So five more cards for the SCS Christmas Card Challenge for 2012
 Well, I made six but one is already spoken for! 

The ODBD October release is happening in just two more days!  See you again on October 1st!

Thanks for stopping by and hope your weekend is blessed beyond measure!
My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous set of vintage cards Sandee! I love each one! You are soooo far ahead of me on Christmas cards it's not even funny! Have a great day!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. You showcased the Oval lace on SC, and I favored it. But I have to say I think I like the star even better. aLL are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails