Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Candles, Cupcakes and Balloons, Oh My!


Well, this color combo is a little different for me, huh?  :D  

I started by making the base card with the Center Step Card die, using the Center Step Layers dies to cut the Birthday Bash paper for the second layers.  The scripture and the cupcake are from this month's new Stamp/Die Duo called All God's Blessings.  I cut the scripture and the frame panel out two Lavish Layers dies.  I added some Birthday Balloons and Birthday Candles to complete the card.  I used a copic marker to dye the ribbon to match and added sparkle here and there with Wink of Stella.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Enjoy your week!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails