Monday, February 5, 2018

Welcome to the NCC February Release!


Good morning!

Welcome to the North Coast Creations February Release!  This release is all about fun puns and I chose to go in a Valentine direction since we are so close to the Valentine's Day holiday!  

I made a set of four Valentine's Day cards, using the same ODBD dies throughout: Layered Lacey SquaresPierced Squares, Clouds and Raindrops, and Alphabet.  I added a little white bow and clear Wink of Stella to many areas of each card.  And I gave Mr. Olive freckles!  





I had so much fun with these!!!  

For more inspiration using the NCC February Release and to see the other designers projects, 
be sure to visit the ODBD Blog.
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails