Friday, October 19, 2018

A Look Back at the ODBD October Release


Good morning!  
Today I am sharing a couple of more projects with the

My first project is made with the Diorama with Layers Dies.  


In addition to the Diorama with Layers Dies, I used the following to create this project:


While the dioramas do take a little extra time to create, they come together quite easily!

Here is my second project:


This card features the new Stamp/Die Duo called Great Joy.  I colored the Three Wisemen with copics and then cut them out with the included die.  I also used the following dies: Bethlehem, Holy Night, Double Stitched Rectangles, and Pennant Flags.  The paper inside the window is from the Christmas Collection 2015 Pack.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  

To see more inspiration from the Design Team using the October Release, 
be sure to head over to the ODBD BLOG POST HERE.
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails