Thursday, November 1, 2018

Welcome to the ODBD November Release!


Good morning! 

My first card above features the Christmas Bells dies and the new Christmas Collection 2018 Paper Collection.  I used the following dies: Snowflake Sky, Double Stitched Rectangles, and Ornate Ovals.  The sentiment is from the Christmas Card Verses set.  I dabbed the bells, bow, and leaves with white ink to give it a frosty look.

Here is my second card:


This Poinsettia Box stamp is gorgeous and so fun to color!  I also used Pierced Rectangles and Alphabet Flags.  The paper is also part of the new Christmas Collection 2018.

To see more inspiration from the design team, using the November New Release
head over to the ODBD Blog!  

Thank so much for visiting with me today!  
Have a wonderful November!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandee...wow on your cards...I fell in love with your first one immediately...just love the colours, and the second is gorgeous as well...spot on colouring too!!
    Hugs Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails