Saturday, December 15, 2018

Welcome to the NCC December Release!


Good morning!  
So happy to have you with us as we share inspiration with the latest release from 

Both cards feature the Very Merry stamp set and Very Merry Paper Pad.  
I colored the images with copics.  

My first card above also uses the following dies: Double Stitched Rectangles, Pierced Rectangles, Circle Ornaments, and Holiday Words.

Here is my second card:


These sweet little carolers are part of the same Very Merry set.  I also used Pierced Squares, Pierced Rectangles, Snow Crystals, Bitty Borders, and Holiday Words.

Head over to the BLOG to see more inspiration with this adorable new set 
and paper pad from North Coast Creations!

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails