Friday, December 14, 2018

Looking Back at the ODBD December Release


Today, we are taking a look back at the December Release from Our Daily Bread Designs.  
Both of my cards today feature the new set called Seek Me.  

For the card above, I cut an oval out of contact paper and sponged ink onto the background.  Then, with the mask still in place, I stamped the line of trees.  I then stamped the sentiment.  I made the frame with an Oval and an Oval Stitched Rows die.  I also used a Pierced Rectangle.  A pretty little white bow completes this CAS card.

Here is my next card:


I needed another Christmas card so I used this smaller tree silhouette stamp in the corner of a Pierced Rectangle.  I added the Merry Christmas Caps and a Bitty Border in red.  Love the contrast of color!  I added a tiny gold bow to complete the card.

That is it from me today!  

To see more inspiration with this month's release, 
head over to the ODBD Blog to check out what the other designers created!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails