Saturday, December 1, 2018

Welcome to the ODBD December New Release!


Good morning!  
We are so happy you have joined us as we share projects made with the 

My first project above features the Winter Greetings set.  I colored the owl with copics.  I made a frame with Pierced Rectangles and the new Double Pierced Vintage Label dies.  And then used another Pierced Rectangle for the sentiment.  

Here is my next project:


I created this card with the Center Step A2 die and the Center Step A2 Layers dies along with the new set called Peaceful Wishes.  I cut out a Lavish Layer, cut it down and pieced it together to fit the center panel.  I created a little 'village' in front of the tree image with the Neighborhood Border, Fence, Bitty Borders and Christmas Door Greenery.  The sentiment is cut out with a Double Pierced Vintage Label.  The tinier bows are from the Windowsill Candles dies.  The tiniest red circle on the white house is the inner part of the hole from a Mini Tags and Labels die.

And here is my last project:


A simple little rustic card made with the new Flourished Tree Inset and Retro Christmas Paper.  I used the twine to outline the tree for a little bit of interest to this simple card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

For more inspiration using the December Release
head over to the ODBD Blog

Have a great weekend!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails