Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Am

Well, it's early Sunday morning and I just finished up my card for the Featured Stamper Challenge this week! This week the honor goes to Stamp Muse!!!! I chose to case this card. And I just had to use my new Soft Suede paper and ribbon that I got today!!!! This wonderful image of Jesus, one of this month's releases from Our Daily Bread designs was the perfect choice for this layout! I colored the image with my Soft Suede marker and stamped before cutting the oval with a Spellbinders die. I also colored just a portion of the scripture with the marker before stamping. I added the scripture with a Spellbinders label die and SU! brads. I added a bow to my card, which was created with ribbon pieces. The background is embossed with the Swiss Dots folder. And I think that's about it! Now go check out these cards by other ODBD designers! You won't be sorry!


Stamps-ODBD Jesus
Paper-White, Soft Suede
Ink-Soft Suede marker
Accessories-ribbon, brads, cuttlebug, Spellbinders, brads, foam tape


Thanks for stopping by! Please come again soon! Enjoy your Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutey beautiful card Sandee and i love the
    combination of colors!!
    greetings Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee, wow, this card is amazing!!!! I love the colors (they are so me ;D) and the way you;ve used that tag, I really like that!!! Another gorgeous creations, Sandee!!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! I've been eyeing that set...this is the best Jesus stamp I've ever seen. He looks so loving :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful - Sandee!!! You captured this image so well with this layout!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beauty, Sandee!! Love the CB Swiss Dots and the clean look of the LO! Fab work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of this cad! So stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails